Posted by Dmitry Areviev on January 10, 20012AnyDAC for Delphi
* AnyDAC home - htp://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
* AnyDAC shop - htp://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
* AnyDAC trial - htp://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
* Native access to Firebird, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase, SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage Database and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
* Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress or ODBC data sources.
* Optimized for best possible performance. 2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress.
* Reach API with 50 Delphi VCL components, including TADConnection, TADTransaction, TADQuery, TADStoredProc, TADTable, TADMemTable.
* Unified API for cross-database access, including unified data type mapping, SQL dialect abstraction, connection aliases.
* First-class support for many database-specific features, including backup, restore, validation, SQL scripting.
* Advanced Data Access Options, including Array DML, Live Data Window mode, full Unicode support.
* Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2, C++ Builder 5 to C++ Builder XE2, Lazarus / Free Pascal on Win32, Win64, Linux32, Linux64, Mac OS X.
* Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
* Enterprise - Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
* Workgroup - Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advantage DB.
* Database in clouds - SQL Azure.
* Desktop - SQLite, Access, Advantage DB, BlackFish SQL, SQL CE.
* Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB.
* Bridges - dbExpress, ODBC.
To subscribe to the newsletter with the AnyDAC release notifications and other DA-SOFT Technologies product and company news, you can create an account at DA-SOFT web site, then go to your user profile and set "Subscribe to newsletter" to "Yes".
Follow us on:
* Twitter - htp://www.twitter.com/da_soft
* Facebook - htp://www.facebook.com/dasoft
* UserVoice - htps://anydac.uservoice.com
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team