Posted by RussCAp12602 on April 09, 2008My application accepts some input from the user, performs dome calculations, then produces three things:
1. A calculation report
2. A complex diagram bases on the results
3. An elaborate report utilizing a database of text.
I want to be able to do the following in the reports:
1. Set page header for all but the first page.
2. Set page footer having page number and some text.
3. Set font size and color, bold, italic.
4. Set indentation.
5. Include graphic (.BMP).
6. Print the reports and the above domplex diagram.
The reports and diagram will be displayed on screen prior to being printed. The headers and footers would preferably not be present on-screen. It is feasible to generate the reports and diagram twice, once for screen presentation and once for printing.
The user will have no choices to make regarding the presentation.
This will be done (I hope!) using the JCL and JVCL components.
I am using Delphi 2007.