Posted by DelphiLand Team
In Reply to Lesson number 3 problem with Delphi 7 posted by Larry
: My lesson number 3 will not work with Delphi 7. Why not? When I get to the point of Selecting EuroButton and going to click in the field it gives me ClickButton1 instead of EuroButtonClick.
In step 4 of lesson 3, we change the names of some components. For the button in question, proceed as follows:
1. In the form window, click once on the button in order to select it.
2. In the Object Inspector, look at the property Name. Probably in your case it still is: Button1
3. Change this "Name" property to: EuroButton
4. Also check the names of the other components mentioned in step 4 of the lesson.
5. Next, continue with step 6 of the lesson.
Sincerely, the DelphiLand Team